How Do I Claim for Onsite Warranty? **
Standard warranty period is “1-Year for petrol engine vehicles” and “6-months for diesel engine vehicles” from date of original installation.
- Call our Hotline at telephone number 81145500.
- Give us your original FastFix invoice/receipt number and date of original installation. Please also indicate your car make/model.
- We will quote you an onsite fee (payable only if reported issue is not due to defective battery) and schedule time to come to you to inspect/test the battery. We will try our best to come to you right away but the usual scheduling rules apply. So we will schedule you for the next available slot if our mechanics are not available to attend to you right now.
- If the car can’t start and the battery is indeed defective due to manufacturing upon testing and inspection, our mechanic will do a 1-for-1 replacement (include installation) at no charge for you.
- However, if the battery had simply been drained/flat for whatever reasons, we will perform a Jump Start and collect the onsite fee quoted by our Hotline Call Centre.
Note: Warranty is against manufacturing defect only and only applicable for the original car in which FastFix Car Battery Service installed the car battery.
**Please refer to warranty terms & conditions on the warranty card that you would have received at time of installation.